Denva Industries Pty Ltd
51 Gilbert Park Drive, Knoxfield, VIC 3180, Australia
Denva Industries was founded in 1971, privately owned and operated by the current owners since 1995.
A Precision Engineering business supplying high quality precision components to a wide range of industries, including:
- Instrumentation/Process Control
- Analytical/Testing Equipment
Denva Industries has always been committed to quality, workmanship and reliability. This is supported by a highly skilled and responsive workforce. Denva Industries is a ISO 9001: 2008 quality assured company.
- CNC turning, CNC milling, conventional turning, milling, grinding and on-site welding (including spray welding).
- First off, in process and final inspection carried out for clients. Inspection equipment includes certified gauging and measuring instruments. Contract machine and CMM (reports available on request).
- 3D CAD / CAM Software, Camworks.
- Orders processed from 1 off to batch quantities. No order is too big or too small.
- Services provided include heat treatment, nitriding, vacuum hardening, case hardening, flame hardening and anodising, EDM and wire cutting.
- Parts washing facility, despatch and packing.
- We currently operate Kanban for several of our existing customers.