Thomas Warburton Pty Ltd
481 Frankston-Dandenong Road, Dandenong South, VIC 3175, Australia
Thomas Warburton specialises in the supply and distribution of our extensive range of quality fasteners, assembly products and engineering supplies catering for both your manufacturing and maintenance, repair & operational (MRO) needs. We focus on vendor-managed inventory (VMI) solutions that optimise both stock management and productivity, supporting our customers in their lean manufacturing strategies. Our CPS® GLOBAL Inventory Management System, SMARTVEND range of vending machines and automated kitting services are some of our established VMI solutions. RFID technology is driving our new generation of fully automated stock management solutions providing significant productivity improvements throughout the supply chain.
We are a proud member of the Wϋrth Group comprising over 400 companies in more than 80 countries, 73,000 employees and total revenue of EUR 11.80 Billion (2016). As part of the Wϋrth Group our customers benefit from extensive resources including an integrated quality management division and access to a truly global sourcing network. Thomas Warburton provides an optimised total cost package in servicing and managing our customers’ industrial consumable requirements.
• Vendor Managed Inventory Solutions including CPS® GLOBAL, and SMARTVEND vending machines,
• Continuous distribution of goods at mutually agreed, predetermined check points,
• Reduced inventory holdings and storage area required,
• A single supplier with fixed contract pricing,
• Stock traceability including batch control and product integrity,
• Individualised e-Solution web based platform with online access to your purchase history,
• Efficient storage system and product available in the right place,
• Optimal stock levels based on customer specific usage requirements with an ability to respond quickly to your supply fluctuations,
• Ongoing support with regular training, maintenance and system reviews.